LearnCorp International works effectively with clients to develop unique training solutions that address challenges in the energy sector. Our Training programs are customized to provide the learners with a strong technical foundation, as well as, facility specific information that will improve their understanding and will allow them to be site ready. Services include but are not limited to:
- Technical Training & Curriculum Development: the development of customized facility-specific training programs onsite, in-house or e-learning utilizing state-of-the-art energy industry simulation models, specialty process operations units, fluid flow and measurement laboratories for technical training solutions related to energy, science, technology.
- Training Program Management: the design, coordination, management and delivery of all aspects of complex training programs to ensure a positive learning environment, which may include: scheduling; training centre setup; assessment and testing; logistics; accommodations and meals; activities; care and supervision; learner progression; and travel, visa and health services.
- Assessment Services: an analysis for each facility or program Assessment is tailored to meet client specific requirements and the three stage Assessment Process includes: Document Review; Site Assessment; and Comparative Scorecard activities that result in a report of Findings and Recommendations.
- Competency and Skills Management: the creation of a competency skills matrix for technical position and training plans or roadmap.
- Industrial Training for the Extractive Industry Sector: the creation and delivery of customized training courses and seminars for capacity building of stakeholders.